Foil Stamp Envelopes Los Angeles | Custom Foil Stamping Envelopes Services in LA
With human evolution and the advancements in technology, several amazing ways to flourish your businesses have emerged up. You can opt for so many different ways to stay relevant in the market and keep your customers growing and intact. One such easy and cozy way is the use of envelopes in business. As simple as it may sound, enveloped stuff can really help you gain attention. Although every envelope has its special presence, if you really want to gain customers and profit, you should choose foil envelopes for your business.
To choose the best printing company for foil envelopes of your business is another hectic task. There are a few good printing companies and Gold Image Printing stands out among all of them. We make sure to provide the most reliable and cost-effective printing services of foil stamped envelopes nationwide. Therefore, if you wish to take your business to great heights, you simply need to give it a little push by getting your signature foil envelopes printed from us.
Sizes and Flaps
The size you choose for your foil printed envelopes is important because it matters a lot. If you want a small-sized thing to be enveloped, you can select a small size envelope and vice versa for something spacious. Anything odd will instantly make your customers uninterested in you and your brand. Therefore, you should be carefully particular about the size of your gold foil envelopes.
We have a variety of sizes available for your foil envelopes listed in our Envelope Size Chart. However, the most famous and the most preferred ones are #10 Reg Env - 9.5" x 4.125" and #10 WIN Env - 9.5" x 4.125". We also provide personalized stamped envelopes where you can choose a custom size of completely your own choice measurements.
There are various flap styles that we offer for your envelopes. Commercial, square, wallet, side, and policy are the types of flaps you can add to your envelopes according to your preferences and business type. Learn more about the customized orders and get a price quote from us today!
Paper Quality and Foil Color
The quality of paper that we use to create these foil envelopes is premium and trustworthy in every way. We give great consideration to the paper quality so that our customers are provided with the best quality product. Ideally, the paper for envelopes should be tough and smooth, and we make sure to keep up to the set ideal standards for paper.
Following are the types of paper options we have for you to choose from. We also provide matching letterheads for each type.
- 24lb. Classic Crest Solar White: It has a beautiful look because of its incredible and smooth finish that makes it worth the money. You can easily write or print anything on it because of its fine texture.
- 24lb. Classic Linen Solar White: It has a classic, beautiful finish that looks similar to that of the linen fabric. It is ideal for corporate businesses, and you can write on it with ease as linen does not affect the print.
- 24lb. Superfine Eggshell White: It has a great texture and is thus a popular choice among businesses of various types. It provides great ease for writing and makes everything feel a little upscale.
- 70lb. Sundance Felt Ultra White: This is the most common type of paper used across Houston for custom embossed envelopes. Rich and elegant in quality, it is amazingly perfect for writing.
The color of the foil is also equally important as the type and size of the color. You cannot choose a vibrant color for a sober business type. Similarly, you can also not choose a dull color for a quirky business. Therefore, you need to make the right choice for the color of your custom embossed stamped envelopes.
We offer a huge variety of colors for you to choose from. The most popular ones ordered are silver, rose gold, and gold foil-lined envelopes. Moreover, you can also get green, white, red, blue, holographic, and black envelopes with gold lining. Apart from these commonly known colors, we have several other combinations that you can find out from our Foil Color Chart. All of them can serve greatly as your gold foil envelope liners.
You can always do more when it comes to decorating envelopes. Considering the limitations you can have according to your business type; we offer two specialties that can further enhance your foil envelopes' look.
- Embossing: Embossing helps you give an elegant 3D look to your envelopes. It gives them a beautiful finish and a long-lasting shine. You can request a quote from us on our website if you wish to add this, and we will produce premium envelopes Los Angeles can bring to you.
- Die Cutting: With die-cutting, you can give a signature and a unique look to your envelopes. We can provide this facility with a lot of shapes of your choice. All you have to do is request for a quote with us on our website, and we will get it done on your envelopes.
Quantity and Printing Turnaround
You can order a maximum of 1000 envelopes at one go but don’t let that number stop you as we can print as many envelopes as you’d like. We make sure to ship each one of your items with great care at your doorstep as soon as possible. However, the maximum we can take is 5 business days. This will strongly base on the number of foil envelopes you will order.
If the number of envelopes you have asked us to print is less, it might take us only 1 day to deliver it to you. Since foil printing is a time-consuming affair, we ask for a maximum of 5 days. However, we make sure that our delivery partners make your deliveries on time without causing the slightest bit of harm to any of your products.
To conclude, foil envelopes are a great medium to let a large audience know about your audience and simultaneously win them over. If you get them printed considering all the important aspects, you will definitely be able to do well. If you are a larger business with over ten or more employees, you can also place your orders through our corporate portal and save a great deal of your time. Gold Image Printing strives to be your one stop shop for all your printing needs. Always.